Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another take on Cauliflower Fried Rice...

Last night I made another version of "Fried Rice" and as usual it was delicious!  I used yellow onion because I was out of green onion and added some Five Spice.  I love Five Spice, so I think it added a great flavor, I think I will keep both ways in my recipe book depending on the dish it is being served with and/or my mood.  Give it a try, I would start with about 1/4 tsp of the Five Spice, taste it, and go from there.

My camera and my computer are at odds this week and will not let me upload the photos I have.  So if I can't figure it out soon and get them to play nice together I will just post the recipes without the pictures, it's just not as much fun when you can't see the finished product. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment