Hot Pepper Hummus:Ingredients:
- Peel and chop zucchini and place in food processor.
- Add in Tahini, Olive Oil, and fresh lemon juice, and blend.
- Add garlic, cumin, and salt, and blend thoroughly.
For the peppers and pine nuts:
- Saute chopped peppers and red pepper flakes in olive oil until tender.
- Lightly toast pine nuts in the toaster oven. (be sure to watch carefully so they do not burn.)
- *NOTE from Sheilla* I don't roast my pine nuts I just throw them in with the peppers and saute them too, they get a little toasted at the same time.
For the eats:
Garnish the hummus with the spicy peppers and pine nuts. Feel free to eat as is, or mix the topping into the hummus. Either way is delicious!