Friday, January 14, 2011

Crockpot Pork Loin Dinner

This is one of those great do ahead dinners.

1 Large pork loin (mine was 5 lbs, but use whatever size you need)
1 large head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
2 cups halved Brussels sprouts (our sub zucchini or other vegetable of your choice)
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 of a large yellow onion sliced
1 yellow can of El Pato

Add your veggies, onions and garlic to your crock pot, then top with your pork loin.  Next top your pork Loin with the can of El Pato, put the lid on and cook for about 7 hours on low.  My crock pot tends to cook hotter so next time I need to shorten the time a bit, I over cooked my pork and veggies but it was still really good. 
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts,Pork,  Kiwi and pineapple with the yummy veggies from bottom of crock pot.

I would suggest topping your meat with the veggies and juices from the bottom of the crock pot, delicious! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment