Monday, December 19, 2011

If you have been following this blog, you may have noticed some subtle changes upon your visit this time.  Crossfit Eureka's Paleo Made Easy, is now just Paleo Made Easy.  I (Sheilla) am no longer working as a owner/trainer at the box and they have very graciously allowed me to keep the this blog.  
I will be making a few changes, which you may notice as I begin making posts.  Honestly I am not completely decided on what direction I will be taking the blog.  One thing I intend to keep posting is any great local bargains that I find, I love it when I find a economical way to feed my family and love sharing it with others.  Speaking of great Bargains...Winco had Lindt dark chocolate bars for $1.78 (I can't find my receipt but that is what I remember), I used that deal to stock my pantry with yummy 85% Dark Chocolate! 
I'm thinking there may be more posts in the way of just rambling or blogging in which my personal views and beliefs will more than likely come through, along with tips for a Paleo way of life. Scattered in there will still be recipes and fun things to do with the kids.  
 I hope you will continue to stop by and visit, and Merry Christmas to you all!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping this blog up & running ... our family always enjoys your recipes and "bargains" and will look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete