Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sausage

If you haven't tried Jeanette's Breakfast Sausage, you are missing out!  It is way better than any processed, packaged sausage!  In fact I don't love sausage, but I love this!  Not being a big fan of Poultry seasoning I used the 3 spice option, and it was awesome, a little to salty for me but that might be because I cooked it in Bacon fat.  I didn't make mine into patties, just cooked it by crumbling it as it cooked in the pan.  I also used the 98% Ground Turkey from Eureka Natural Foods to make it.  This will be a go to now for me, I think I will make a big batch after Grocery day, cook it up and package it for the week.  Great Post WOD Nutrition too!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I too found it too salty so I just left out the salt. To make it easier for me I would just make up bags (5 or 6 at a time) of the spices and then when it was time to make the batch I just added the spices and an egg to the Ground turkey or pork....put it in the fridge for at least an hour, then just cook. YUMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tante! Love the idea of making it convenient!

    ReplyDelete